Industrial Hydrogen Accelerator
This proposed Industrial Hydrogen Accelerator (IHA) Programme would provide funding for innovation projects that can demonstrate end-to-end industrial fuel switching to hydrogen. The IHA aims to open in late-April 2022, with demonstrations complete by March 2025. The funding will support full chain demonstration projects, from hydrogen generation to industrial end-use, of the order 1-10MW. This platform will be used to support networking between prospective applicants and enable partnership formation.
Why participate on this platform?
- As an industrial site - find providers of hydrogen solutions to enable fuel switching
- As a hydrogen generation / storage / transportation provider - find industrial partners
- As a professional services or technical partner - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you use the platform?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Create partnerships ahead of the Industrial Hydrogen Accelerator launch
Visit the BEIS website for more information about the innovation programme: Proposed Industrial Hydrogen Accelerator Programme - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)